In the United States Of America, our military has benefited from the voluntary service of millions of young men and women. Joining one of the different branches such as the US Army or Marines, this diverse group includes different ages, races, and economic situation.
For those who get their college degree, worked their rear off, and put in the time developing their skills and acquiring experience, can end up in leadership positions. What has surprised me since I left the Marines in 1992, is the high amount of political and partisanship in the highest levels of all the services.
One name that has been in the news daily is retired United States Army lieutenant general Michael Thomas Flynn, who was the 25th National Security Advisor for the first 22 days of the Trump administration until his forced resignation. As shown in recent days, General Flynn was set up and eventually charged with crimes he did not commit. Why would he admit to something he did not do? The mighty federal government was bankrupting him and threatening to go after his son too. In the end, his changes are getting dropped but his reputation is permanently tainted by those who are on the left.
With his vast background, he has a lot to say about the direction our county is going.
From Western General
Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
I was once told if we’re not careful, 2 percent of the passionate will control 98 percent of the indifferent 100 percent of the time.
The more I’ve thought about this phrase, the more I believe it. There is now a small group of passionate people working hard to destroy our American way of life. Treason and treachery are rampant and our rule of law and those law enforcement professionals who uphold our laws are under the gun more than at any time in our nation’s history. These passionate 2 percent appear to be winning.
Despite there being countless good people trying to come to grips with everything else on their plates, our silent majority (the indifferent) can no longer be silent.
The silent majority (the indifferent) tend to go the way of those leading them. We are not map- or mind-readers; we are humans fraught with all the hopes and fears that flesh is heir to. We must not become lost in this battle. We must resoundingly follow our God-given common sense.
Seek the truth, fight for it in everything that is displayed before you. Don’t trust the fake news or false prophets; trust your instincts and your common sense. Those with a conscience know the difference between right and wrong, and those with courage will always choose the harder right over the easier wrong.
I agree with General Flynn and promote his sentiments daily. We are in the midst of a civil war, but this time its objectives are cloaked inside a pseudo-political revolution / social justice movement. Education, news outlets, and other media platforms attack everything we stand for. The traditional family unit, American history, freedom to pursue dreams without any guarantees you will achieve them, and national security, etc,. On the more nefarious side, the villainization of Americans who are male and/or all who have white skin.
Will “We The People”, the 98 percent rise up collectively, or will the majority of us just post on social media, doing nothing locally to stop the powerful 2 percent? I am praying for a national peaceful uprising to restore our freedoms, for every American citizen’s sake.
Conservative independent talk show host and owner of MAGABOOK.com.
USMC Veteran fighting daily to preserve Faith – Family – Country values in the United States of America.
Have questions – email me at Eric@ETTalkShow.com
Check out my videos at https://evault.video/channel/1553191702/EricThompson
Social Media Pages – https://www.spreely.com/ericthompson
MAGABOOK – https://www.MAGABook.com
Check out my merchandise at www.MAGAMall.xyz