Category: News

Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%

Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%

In the United States Of America, our military has benefited from the voluntary service of millions of young men and women. Joining one of the different branches such as the US Army or Marines, this diverse group includes different ages, races, and economic situation. For those who get their college degree, worked their rear off, […]

Supreme Court Rules – School Choice Tax Credits Can Be Used For Religious Schools Too!

Supreme Court Rules – School Choice Tax Credits Can Be Used For Religious Schools Too!

Parents take on the HUGE responsibility of raising children to be loving, productive, and moral citizens in any culture. According to USA Today – the financial cost to raise a child in the USA is a whopping $233,610. Included in this estimate in 12 years of education. For some parents, who are Christians, there is […]

Woman accused of spitting in police officer’s food ordered to stand trial on felony charge

Woman accused of spitting in police officer’s food ordered to stand trial on felony charge

Of all the things that should not be affected by the cultural and political differences, is ordering food from fast-food restaurants. Anyone should be able to go order some food, at a McDonald’s, etc., and expect it will have meat, ketchup, mustard, pickles, and onions in a fresh bun. This is not necessarily the case, […]

Breaking – President Trump Signs Executive Order – Put’s Americans First!

Breaking – President Trump Signs Executive Order – Put’s Americans First!

Hooray Hooray, oh I know that was corny but as someone who fights for American worker’s opportunities, today is a great day! President Trump signed an Executive Order which blocked the most popular foreign work VISAS from being issued. The order applies to H-1B visas, H-2B visas, H-4 visas, L-1 visas, and certain J-1 visas […]

Where Is Black Lives Matter? 104 Shot,14 Killed In Chicago Last Weekend; Including 3 YR. Old Boy

Where Is Black Lives Matter? 104 Shot,14 Killed In Chicago Last Weekend; Including 3 YR. Old Boy

Another week and it’s time to reflect on our recent past, today’s opportunities, and our future. The news of more carnage, over Father’s Day weekend in Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle is featured on the news outlets, while hundreds of other cities also have violence, every day, every year. Rioting has terrorized US cities over the death […]

Rep. Collins Calls For Recusal Of Georgia Dirty DA – Demands Fair Trial For Policemen!

Rep. Collins Calls For Recusal Of Georgia Dirty DA – Demands Fair Trial For Policemen!

Let me tell you a story about a crooked District Attorney In GA. There was a drunk man passed out in a Wendy’s drive-thru, questioned by police officers, who failed a field sobriety test, resisted arrest, wrestled on the ground with 2 officers, took a taser from one of the officers, ran from the officers, […]

Backing The Blue – Atlanta Police Getting $500 Bonuses!

Backing The Blue – Atlanta Police Getting $500 Bonuses!

Atlanta has been in the news more than about any city in the world. Lately, as one of the hot spots used by the radical BLM movement to justify anti-police violence and advance legislative changes to policing. The shooting death of Rayshard Brooks, before any investigations had been completed, lead to the burning down of […]

Shocking – White People May Have to Die for Black Communities to Be Made Whole?

Shocking – White People May Have to Die for Black Communities to Be Made Whole?

Death Penalty opponents frequently tell me, Two Wrongs Don’t Make A Right” insisting that killing a murderer, as punishment, is not moral. Their new, moral relativistic reasoning permits the same group to fight for planet Earth and fight to save whales, etc., while demand women have the “right” to kill their babies, though aborting them. […]

Son of Minnesota’s attorney general: ‘I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA’

Son of Minnesota’s attorney general: ‘I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA’

This breaking news shows the son of Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison Tweeting his support for Antifa. He says he is ” focusing on stopping the white power terrorist THAT ARE ACTUALLY ATTACKING US!” AND his father, Minnesota Attorney General is pictured holding the Antifa handbook smiling. Let me tell you, it isn’t white supremacists […]

Leftist Protester Killed, Dragged by Semi-Truck After Mob Shuts Down Highway & Attacks His Vehicle

Leftist Protester Killed, Dragged by Semi-Truck After Mob Shuts Down Highway & Attacks His Vehicle

‘Protesters’  were going crazy in Minneapolis. They tried blocking the road with their cars. A FedEx truck hauling twin pups using a dolly tried to make his way through the crowd even as they were looting the rear pup. One man jumped up on the dolly connecting the two pups. He got hung up and […]

get the newsletter

Receive infrequent Floglegs updates about upcoming episodes and general news.